Zrinjevac is the most beautiful and famous park in Zagreb. In the first half of the 19th century, there was a pasture on the site of the meadow and the park, whose owner was mainly Emanuel Prister. Pastures gave way to arable land, and since 1830 there was a fairground on this site. With the development of Zrinjevac in the second half of the 19th century, the planned development of the Lower Town began. The park was officially opened three months after the emancipation of the Jews in Croatia and Slavonia, in 1873, and will mark the beginning of the later so-called Lenuci's or Green Horseshoes, which is the basic urban plan of modern Zagreb. On Zrinjevac there are two donations from Jewish citizens to the city of Zagreb: the meteorological column, a donation from Dr. Adolf Holzer (1884) and the Music Pavilion, a donation from Eduard Prister (1891).